Monday, May 14, 2012

Wearing: Dip dyed denim

Kind of an illusion, no?

From afar, they look like shorts against really white (maybe dead?) legs. But up close they are a rad take on denim, which I am no stranger to (see here and here). Dip dyed from the hips to the bum, they are surprisingly wearable with anything. Here I kept it simple with black, but I'm imagining soft patterns, pastels, stripes, chunky sandals and so on.

Dip dyed denim: Zara
Black sweater: H&M (similar here)
Black infinity scarf: H&M
Bag: Zara

5 comments:

  1. those Zara dip dyed jeans are to die for! lovin it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I just dip dyed my shorts and they look super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you paired them with simple pieces and one solid color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool look. Love the jeans
    xL

    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete