Monday, March 26, 2012

New home inspiration

Come May, which is coming quickly, I'll be giving up my dear apartment on the lake. No more sunrises on the lake's horizon, no more beach a mere block away. But, in the same breath, I am beyond thrilled to share a new abode with my main squeeze Chris.

Out with the old, in with the new, in with the finding-a-way-to-keep-but-restyle-everything. Some inspiration pics below, you'll see I go for the handsome look: clean black and white frames, oriental rugs against white, fur (gotta get that fur in), the coolest stool I've ever seen.

Photo via Sacramento Street
Photo via Desire to Inspire
Photo via A Diary of Lovely
Madegoods



1 comment:

  1. so inspiring and like perfect for my room as well - love all of you photos!

    http://kiwipferdchen.de.vu

    ReplyDelete