Friday, August 23, 2013

Wearing: White on white

The day, today, I look like a painter and don't mind.

And yes, just as Labor Day approaches and summer is coming to an end (did it ever really start?) I find my dream white boyfriend jeans that are the perfect amount of torn. I struggle a lot with white jeans only because I fear I'll be too preppy, too nautical, too country club. The rips and looser fit make anything a little edgier.

The bag is a must-buy, girls. It holds everything and is a great burgundy/brown-ish alternative to the basic black work bag I wear every day. Plus it's 30 dollars, which is just the cherry on top of my very cheap sundae.


Pants: Forever 21
Flats: Nine West
Sunglasses: Free People (similar)
Bag: Zara
Spike necklace: Forever 21 (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment