Monday, October 7, 2013

Wearing: Benton Harbor baby

When we pulled up to our hotel in Benton Harbor for a close friend's wedding, which was stunning by the way, I was pleasantly surprised (okay, beaming with joy and practically foaming at the mouth) that it was next to a Goodwill. The best Goodwills are in offbeat places so this was my chance. My chance for greatness. And because I wake up ungodly early (so awesome), I knew that the day after the wedding my boyfriend would be snoozing 'til noon and I could do some damage. And by damage I mean twelve dollars.

I found a couple sweaters, a couple jewelry dishes and this fabulous yellow purse, which fits right in with the trend I'm loving now (post coming tomorrow).


Coat: H&M
Sweater: H&M (old, similar)
Purse: Vintage
Flats: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Sunglasses: Karen Walker

1 comment: