Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wearing: Leather...

...ish. Yup, breaking out the pleather pants at the office. Inappropriate for the corporate world? You be the judge. But really don't be, please. Speaking of judges, gotta love the true test of trying on a pair of pants and they still fit AFTER A YEAR. Forever Yogurt moving in a block away hasn't been too big of a problem (although I might celebrate with a 10 dollar yogurt).

Anyway, back to the outfit and my love for these pants. They're the perfect faux leather that doesn't make the cheap swish sound when you walk. They're also somewhat comfortable, which is always a plus. And I sort of look like a floating head in this turtle neck but it's whatever.


Sweater: H&M
Pants: Forever 21 (similar)
Coat: H&M
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Bag: Zara
Flats: Old Navy

2 comments:

  1. This look could not be any more perfect, and you look amazing as always!

    I'm also allowing myself to think that fro-yo is healthy, and Ben & Jerry's isn't thaaaat bad for you. I say go for that $10 cup!

    xo

    Michaela

    http://michaelajeanblog.com

    ReplyDelete