Friday, April 20, 2012

Celebrating spring à la Topshop

Topshop had a fab party this past Wednesday to ring in spring. Tunes were bumping, people were shopping, nails were done, hair was did. Hosted by CS Magazine, Emma Arnold from Trés Awesome and Amy Creyer from Chicago Street Style, it was quite the fashionable hump day (including cocktails of course).  For those with FOMO, not to worry. I got some photos so you don't feel left out.

White on white on white
DJ Dani Deahl
The lovely Kelsey from Laundry Magazine and her awesome braid up-do. Teach me your ways!
The gorgeous Flavia from Lulu Abroad
How kick ass is her necklace!

And, the star of the party: the clothes. Denim for days, creams and pastels, delicate pieces, amazing printed high-cut shorts.


5 comments:

  1. I kept meaning to introduce myself throughout the night, but for some reason or another, never got an opportunity. Maybe another time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we could have met! I love your blog! xo

      Delete
  2. I was going to go to this and now I wish I did! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How had I not seen this before? Am sad I missed it :( Great coverage, by the way.

    ReplyDelete