Sunday, April 15, 2012

Wearing: A trench

Nothin' like a classic trench, right?

Wrong. There's actually nothin' like a delicious scoop of ice cream but that is not what I'm here to write about.

I always like to add a little edge to something super classic and preppy like a trench coat, hence the really baggy and really ripped jeans. I also whipped out my mirrored clutch for the first time. Worth the 5 bucks, but I realized it fits my cell phone and...that's it.

In the first few photos I wore the hair-still-tucked-in-shirt look. Don't judge, I'm not the only one.

Trench: Forever 21
Sweater: Old Navy (similar here)
Jeans: Forever 21 (similar here)
Metallic heels: Zara
Mirrored clutch: H&M (clearance)

1 comment:

  1. I just got a trench coat from zara and I'm so excited to wear it!

    wtfwhatthefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete