Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Flat-footed

For your fetish, here's a hodgepodge of fall flats for this hot-ass Shoesday. Lots of pointy toes, metallic, a leopard, a dark brown oxford (craving that right now), a crazy lace-up. A tassel, duh. The coveted Jenni Kayne mule. Even a gym shoe.

Row by row, left to right:
Zara
Jenni Kayne
Tophop
Asos
Jessica Simpson
Topshop
Matiko
Bass
Topshop
Steve Madden
Steve Madden
Topshop

Also, a shout out to my girl Joan who loves this Shoes video more than life itself.

2 comments:

  1. And I JUST decided that I needed more heel in my life and switched to the higher stuff. But I am regretting passing up a pair of flat footed Bass loafers on my last shopping trip. They will go super sweet with the nerd glasses I'm about to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of flat shoes (luckily I'm tall). The Jenni Kayne's you showed are on my lust list!
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete