Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Booties everywhere

It's still the day of the week in which we honor shoes, although we're encroaching on my bed time so I'll keep it quick. Bootie love is in the air! We all know how much I adore my beloved tan Bakers, but I desparately need to expand my bootie horizon. Yes, I'm desperate.

White booties with an all black ensemble


Photo from Elle

A leopard bootie


Photo from Shoe-Tease

Chunky black booties


Photo from Pastel Blonde

Embellished booties!


Photo from Life in Travel

A cognac bootie


Photo from Fashionist

Western style booties with rolled up pants


Photo from Lucky

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, i want all of them! but those red ones with the studs really speak to my heart!

    -amb

    http://amberthegirlone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete