Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wearing: Leather skinnies

If you haven't already, it's time to invest in some black leather skinnies. They are perfect for colder weather and edge up an outfit in no time. Now watch out - real leather pants are super pricey. But don't worry kids, The Wearist to the rescue! I've spotted some cheaper options; these I got at H&M last year and are faux leather but are incredible in quality. I was at H&M last weekend (duh) and saw they have really nice inexpensive pairs between 40 and 50 dollars. Tempted to get a burgundy pair.

Here's that necklace I was pining for, even blogged about it, and I'm still not sure why I like it. A little girly-girl for me but I'm drawn to it. Can't explain. Women.


Leather pants: H&M (love these too)
Top: Urban Outfitters (old, similar here)
Flats: Ted Baker (love these)
Necklace: Forever 21

6 comments:

  1. You are absolutely right, I need Leather Skinnies. Monica figured this necessity out 6 months ago.

    xx
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Simple chic lovely! I really love these leather skinnies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for sure thought the necklace was going to say J. Crew. Forever 21 is a much better option ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. convinced - want leather skinnies, badly.

    -amb

    http://amberthegirlone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I've been on the lookout for patent nude flats and these are perfect. The necklace is fabulous too. xx

    http://theautumnissue.com

    ReplyDelete