Monday, December 17, 2012

Wearing: The perfect camo jacket

...that my boyfriend has already stolen. It's because it's just that cool and that perfect. I've been looking for one of these but waiting until I found one dark enough so I could go everyday with it. And then, I stumbled upon this one in the men's section. Darker shade of camo, a hood and sweet plaid detail in the pockets. Damn, 16 dollars never looked so good.


Jacket: Thrifted (similar here and here)
Top: Forever 21 (want this in black)
Leather pants: Forever 21 (similar)
Booties: Lucky Brand
Clutch: H&M (old)
Sunglasses: No name (similar)


3 comments:

  1. Great look! I've been loving camo jackets lately, and was looking at styles with faux fur - but this jacket is perfect!

    Michelle
    kiwilace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. "that my boyfriend has already stolen".. haha, I would totally steal it too. It's perfect!

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why your boyfriend would want to steal it from you - it is just so chic! And thrifted too!! Great purchase x

    ReplyDelete