Here we go, clockwise from top left.
1. A neon hat. Okay, maybe this is just me that wants one but I've got to say a cute winter beanie is appreciated by all at the end of December. Topshop, $20.
2. The Sartorialist's new book, Closer. Eye candy to the max and yes, I'm still high from his book signing. Barneys, $30.
3. Dessert plates. Not any dessert plates. Fancy plates, designed by Tracy Reese for the target Only the cutest plates from The Target and Neiman Marcus collection. Target, $40.
4. Monogrammed anything. Super in monograms lately and I'm loving this simple gold cuff. It's a perfect, personalized gift that would mean a lot to any one. Well, if the initial is right. Anthropologie, $58.
5. On the flip side of personalized, there's the gift card. Yeah, I went there. Who hates a guilt-free shopping trip?
6. New perfume. One of those things you just hate buying for yourself, it's a wonderful gift to start the new year with a fresh scent. Chance by Chanel at Nordstrom, $85.
7. A clutch. Also from the brilliant Target and Neiman Marcus collection, this wonderfully simple clutch comes in three colors: gunmetal (the new name for silver), gold and rose gold. Target, $70.
8. Last but certainly not least, some bling. I can't stop lusting for this old Hollywood-ish bracelet. It's simple, glamorous, and certainly invitable to an arm party. Chloe + Isabel, $34.