Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wearing: A cat in my hat

That's it. We've all gone mad.

When two ears aren't enough, we can all have four with this insane trend that might be too cute to pass up. And while it feels a bit childish, I can't wait to don mine. Only on a weekend though (at least to start) because I'm sure the commuter crowd would think I've gone batshit crazy. Or shall I say catshit crazy.

Seems like clothes are creeping into the animal kingdom lately, so why the heck wouldn't I buy such an item. This feline find is from H&M but here are a few other inspirational photos to convince you to join the movement. Meow.


1 (me) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 

Oh and Happy 2013!

1 comment:

  1. That hat is fantastic. I'm about to hit up H&M right now for one!

    Jamie
    forevereightyone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete