Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Comparative shopping

It's no secret I live for a deal. A cheap thrill. The hunt. Trends simply come and go too quickly to invest in every one of them. As I start to throw away last year's sandals, which I've worn to the ground, I begin to think about re-stocking. Nude sandals are always at the top of my list.

Is anyone not lusting after these damn Valentino studs?  In pump form, flat form, even in clutch form - all of it is so pretty. And now, I'm crushing on the gladiators. At a steep $845, which competes with my rent (a roof over my head is much more stylish), I found a couple cheaper options. And ding ding ding, the winner is Forever 21 at a lovely $17.



1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, the Valentino's are by far my fave... What can I say? I'm a sucker for luxury;)

    ReplyDelete