Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wearing: Green all over

I saw someone wearing this outfit on the street so I immediately scoured my closet when I got home for a similar look. I love finding inspiration through people watching. Everyone's got a beautiful point of view and this outfit is proof. Just two simple pieces that I never thought could be a look: mismatched monochromatic greens and leopard shoes (I'm having a moment with leopard by the way).


Sweater: Zara
Khakis: Gap
Shoes: Zara (similar ideas here, here and here)
Clutch: Zara (similar)
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters (similar)

2 comments:

  1. Skinny Minny!!!

    Love this look, and totally digging the shorter hair. Although... we loved it long too!

    xx
    H&H

    http://hemingwayandhandbags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks unbelievably good in these photos, stunning! :) xx

    ReplyDelete