Monday, April 22, 2013

Wearing: Leather tea-length skirt

Didn't really have a creative name for this outfit but as you can see, it just sort of speaks for itself. I saw this at my trusted local Crossroads and even though I had nowhere to wear it (at the time) I knew it was mine. If someone is wearing an almost-floor length leather skirt, it's me.

Alas, an invitation that only a skirt like this could present itself. The Numbered Days threw a super fun party celebrating up and coming local artists showcasing dance, art, music. And a photo booth! Who doesn't love a photo booth!

White tee, black pumps, red lips. Happy Monday.


T-shirt: Can't remember (similar)
Skirt: H&M (via Crossroads, love this and this)
Pumps: Anne Klein
Clutch: Forever 21
Lipstick: M.A.C. Brave Red 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit! Who knew I'd like an (almost) floor length leather skirt so much. x

    http://totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete