Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring classics

I've been gravitating to the basics lately so I wanted to share some of my favorite classic pieces are that are instant ways to chic (and not in order of priority).

A striped top is an absolute staple that everyone should have. I'm pretty sure I wear a striped tee every week (sorry if you're sick of it) since it's so easy. With a leather skirt, light jeans, shorts, stripes are quite possibly the simplest way to elevate an otherwise boring outfit.


Delicate gold jewelry. Either alone for a simple accent or layered for an edgier look, you can find pretty little pieces for as low as two dollars. 


It's no surprise that I'm a sucker for a great flat, especially a great nude flat, and I can't stress how important it is that every woman have a pair. Not only are they versatile, they're magical. You will look leggier than ever.  


Striped top details (clockwise): J. Crew, La Garconne, Forever 21, Forever 21, Uniqlo  


Nude flat details (clockwise):  Forever 21Urban Outfitters, Topshop, Forever 21,  Asos, Old Navy, Aldo, Forever 21, Zara


2 comments:

  1. How could anyone ever get tired of striped tees? I mean, honestly...

    xx
    H&H

    http://hemingwayandhandbags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely looove tiny necklaces with tiny pendants, I have a heart shaped one by Gogo Philip and I adore it. :) Love your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete