Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Wearing: The weather

Summer is so close, yet so far. And because I feel weird wearing cool patterns and bright colors when  it's so cold and gray out (i.e. yesterday), I figured I would just match my environment with a black and white color palette and one of my favorite coats. Yes, coat. In May.

I love this one for two reasons: the cool charcoal color and the odd, large shape. Oversized coats look so great over slim clothing like all black or a very simple stripe and tight black jeans.  When cold weather stays a little longer than its welcome, your outer layer better be your chicest layer.

Cheers to 80 degrees today! Perhaps this blog will start to get a little brighter!


Top: Forever 21 (old, similar)
Flats: Old Navy (similar)
Carryall: Zara
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters


2 comments:

  1. I love this coat! Don't worry about wearing a coat in May, in England you still have to wear one in July sometimes! x

    http://totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right the weather has been crazy! Luckily it's getting better..and better!

    Really love the coat and I think your sunglasses are really cool too! :D

    http://www.anastasiallh.com

    ReplyDelete