Monday, September 10, 2012

Wearing: Plaid

Fall is really starting to sneak into my outfits lately, enter plaid and denim. The blouse is a trick though. While it appears flannel-y and warm, it's actually a lightweight and silky top. A transition piece.

The flats are my new shoe love, a perfect pointy nude flat with an almost-sort-of-barely Jenni Kayne-y silhouette. Also, for those that wonder, ain't no sock in this bun.


Blouse: Forever 21
Flats: Ted Baker
Bag: Francesca's (old, similar)
Necklace: Stella & Dot


4 comments:

  1. I've been reading (aka, stalking) your blog for a couple months now! Love the looks, love the prose! Keep it up! P.S. Those shoes are divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect fall transition look! I wish I could find this top on the f21 website!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ps check out the giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, this is a winner.

    xx,
    H&H

    http://hemingwayandhandbags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete