Thursday, September 13, 2012

NYFW FOMO

Hi there, it's me. Me, the one who has neglected this blog a bit the past couple weeks.

Back from NOLA (note: three acronyms thus far) and all was wonderful, photos to come. I had major FOMO knowing that Fashion Week was happening right behind my back so I'll vent and tell you about some of my favorite looks.

Chadwick Bell is a new favorite of mine. Clean lines, minimalistic silhouettes, simple colors. The most amazing jumpsuit.


And then there's 3.1 Phillip Lim, who's always a badass with all those layers while maintaining a light and airy vibe.


Swoon for Jenni Kayne and her sweet color blocking, cool patterns, and those damn flats I still dream about.



Proenza Schouler, HI. 



Elizabeth and James was too cool for school. The baggy yet tailored clothes are perfection.


I got my lacey hit from Jill Stuart, who mastered girly frocks with a masculine edge.


Long story longer: lots of black and white, fearless fabrics, and pretty people wearing pretty things. Yes, amazing things happening on the runway but also so many amazing things happening on the streets. Street style post forthcoming.

All photos via Style.com.

1 comment:

  1. Loved 3.1 Philip Lim! I think it was my favorite show...

    xo,
    Monica
    hemingwayandhandbags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete