Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Wanting: Flares

Here I am again. On a tireless mission to find something I must have. Something I have my heart set on, my mind set on, my whole body set on. And while I think of myself as a pretty good hunter, one that always finds the exact thing I'm looking for, this is one tough nut to crack. The flare jean.

I'm not sure what's worse. The idea of me never finding my ideal, high-rise, perfect shade of denim with the perfect bell bottom pair of jeans or the fact that because they are so hard to find indicates a sign that I really shouldn't wear them. God forbid I end up in a Jessica Simpson situation. 


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


1 comment:

  1. Love those jeans! I need to try and rock a pair like that! Check out my latest post!
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete