Monday, June 17, 2013

Wearing: Skulls

So edgy, right?

I normally don't classify myself as a 'girl who wears skulls', but there was something about this top that was gritty yet streamlined so I figured what the heck. It's extremely sheer, lightweight, and not pictured is the sexy open back perfect for date night. I found it at Necessary Clothing, a clothing site that I'm starting to become obsessed with (seriously check it out - it has everything). The necklace (by Gemma Simone) is a simple staple that I find myself layering on everything. Really lusting this one, too.


Shorts: Forever 21
Clutch: Zara (similar)
Shoes: Victoria's Secret (similar and love these Rag & Bone ones)
Necklace: Gemma Simone
Lipstick: MAC So Chaud

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the top looks so romantic. :) And your lipstick complements it nicely! :) xx

    www.ninainthespring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a BAMF! But seriously, way to pull off pink skulls! That's The Wearist we know and love!

    xx
    H&H

    http://hemingwayandhandbags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute print on your top, girl! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post!
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect pictures and outfit! love your leather shorts
    visit my blog http://hugetemptation.wordpress.com

    xx
    Inés

    ReplyDelete