Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wearing: Neon tee

One of those I-think-I'll-just-get-this-neon-shirt-and-not-try-it-on moments because trying it on was just too much effort. I mean, how risky could a t-shirt be. I've already thought of multiple outfits for this puppy: cargo jeans, a major statement necklace, jorts, this sequin skirt that I haven't gotten the guts to put on for real.

Loving the way citrus and neon colors look with hunter green: yellow, orange, neon pink. It's the perfect yet unexpected way to add a pop of color.


Neon tee: Forever 21
Flats: Nine West

4 comments:

  1. Great look !
    Love the top & the shoes !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! This looks great with the jeans, and I could really imagine it with a bold, chunky necklace x

    http://totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! It would go great with so many outfits! I hate trying on at F21 too, so I feel your pain! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love this color combo. Another favorite of mine is this neon with mint.

    ReplyDelete