Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Rounded shoulders

If you know me, you know how much I love a good coat. Outerwear is so important to my fall and winter wardrobe. I dream about the perfect coat, yes even on days like today (98 degrees, like the band, only hotter).

I'm recently noticing a trend: the rounded shoulder. It's a mod look, with easy structure and a fresh shape that can liven up any ensemble. I personally just purchased this H&M one (my first online H&M purchase!) and I'm so excited to receive it. I tried it on in gray at the store and fell completely in love with the over sized yet sleek and fitted look.

Here are some affordable options, with the exception of the dreamy Chloe. And after seeing this photo on Pinterest (yes I have a board just for coats) I am now obsessed with a baby pink version. This one's nice, price is not.

Clockwise from top left

No comments:

Post a Comment