Monday, September 9, 2013

Wearing: Some vintage

I wore this on Saturday for lunch with my mom and aunt, which was of course followed by some shopping. The necklace was a late attachment because I found it during the shopping (I'm a fan of wearing things out of the store) but I thought it added a mod vibe to my delicate vintage top. An emergency accessory, if you will. The clutch I found at this vintage truck (think food truck but with clothes) that was on a corner in my neighborhood last weekend. Driven by The Lost Girls, it had the most darling things - yes even a dressing room on the truck.


Top: Thrifted (love this)
Shorts: Gap (similar)
Sandals: Madewell (sold out)
Clutch: Vintage via The Lost Girls (love this tote)
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Necklace: H&M

1 comment:

  1. I love your top! It's so different, the pattern is really nice x

    http://www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete