Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Wearing: Flares

Well, my hunt is over. I found the flares I've been relentlessly searching for. Okay, I wasn't obsessive about it like I am with other things but after stumbling upon my dream denim I couldn't walk away. Half off at the thrift store (yes, sales at thrift stores exist), these J. Crew flares hug me in the right places and are the perfect shade of denim. The one struggle I have is in the shoe department. They're long enough for flats but not for heels and I don't want to undo the hem as that would a) commit me to heels and b) disrupt the nice hem. And here is where you give me advice.


Top: Thrifted
Jeans: Thrifted (J. Crew, similar)
Sandals: Sam Edelman
Necklace: H&M
Clutch: Zara (similar)

2 comments:

  1. Look at you Disco Queen! AMAZING!

    Might be the best rendition of flats and flares we've seen yet, actually this definitely is ;).

    xx
    H&H

    http://hemingwayandhandbags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete