Monday, November 26, 2012

Wearing: Bare knees

I know. It's totally not warm out and still my poor knees have to suffer. But hey, it's fashion. And no extremity is safe in the name of fashion. These pants are absolutely not in season, which is probably why they were on sale, but I can't ignore a cool pair of jeans. Plus, I've been seeing this style of ripped denim in a few street style pics (for example this one, this one and this one) and being the slave to style that I am I had to pull a copycat move. With my favorite chunky-but-not-too-chunky sweater and an oatmeal coat, I'm braving the weekend chill. Well, my knees are at least.

Happy Cyber Monday! Anyone shopping?


Sweater: Forever 21 (sexy version here)
Coat: Gap (secondhand, love this a lot)
Shoes: Zara
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Clutch: Forever 21

6 comments:

  1. It doesn't matter if these jeans aren't in season, they're still great! x
    http://totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. as much as I want to use madewell's 25% off deal to buy their beautiful leather tote, I am le poor so no shopping for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this copycat look! The ripped denim looks great with the chunkier winter pieces on top. And the neutral tones are awesome!

    -Erin-
    OneTwoSummer

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the pieces work so well together, love the coat!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These jeans are rad. I'm a fan of how you took it to a chic level with the coat & clutch. Have a great weekend!

    xo,
    Rachel
    http://feastoffashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete