Monday, November 19, 2012

Wearing: Black suit

This might be the closest I can get to looking like I'm wearing a suit and now that suits are popular again I thought I'd throw a buncha black shit together and call it a day. Or a suit rather. Wearing leather pants to work is a regular move of mine (you can do it too) and the turtle neck is a classic take on, well, turtle necks.

You'll notice I wear a lot of black in the winter, which is good because black does nothing but flatter the slice of pie I had for breakfast. But forget the pie (for the moment, not entirely); what we really need to talk about is the shoes. Holy cap-toe. Aren't these just little slices (since we're on the subject) of neon heaven.


Blazer: Nordstrom (old, similar)
Turtleneck: Forever 21
Leather pants: Forever 21 (similar)
Clutch: Zara (similar)
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Ann Taylor (love these)

No comments:

Post a Comment