Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Wearing: Leather pencil

I love a good leather pencil, remember my guest post on Bows & Sequins?

This one, a perfect shade of band-aid, is a recent find at my trusted stomping grounds - Forever 21. There's no way I can wear it until the weather cools down a bit (ahh, fake leather) but thought I'd share what will surely be a fall go-to.

Top: Urban Outfitters (old)
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Dolce Vita (similar)
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Karen Walker (sold out, similar)

4 comments:

  1. i love the color of your skirt! great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whyyyyyyyy isn't there a Forever 21 here??? *sadface*

    Taylor

    ohwelltatslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous skirt and wedges! Love this look and wish I owned that leather skirt!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete