Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Wearing: Leather pencil

I love a good leather pencil, remember my guest post on Bows & Sequins?

This one, a perfect shade of band-aid, is a recent find at my trusted stomping grounds - Forever 21. There's no way I can wear it until the weather cools down a bit (ahh, fake leather) but thought I'd share what will surely be a fall go-to.

Top: Urban Outfitters (old)
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Dolce Vita (similar)
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Karen Walker (sold out, similar)

3 comments:

  1. i love the color of your skirt! great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whyyyyyyyy isn't there a Forever 21 here??? *sadface*

    Taylor

    ohwelltatslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous skirt and wedges! Love this look and wish I owned that leather skirt!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    Rachel’s Lookbook

    ReplyDelete