Friday, August 24, 2012

Wearing: TGIF

Ever practically sleep in something and then wear it the whole next day? Yeah, me neither.

This outfit, however, was so comfortable I wore it the majority of last weekend. To breakfast, to the movies, to lunch, to my nap, to dinner. To my couch. The shlubby and polarizing shorts were first seen here.

The purse is the real star of this post. I found it for ten bones at my local thrift shop. A cross weave and tassels? Hummina hummina hummina.


Sweater: Forever 21
Shorts: Vintage Levis (try these)
Sandals: Colin Stuart with Victoria's Secret (these for fall)
Purse: Thrifted
Sunglasses: Karen Walker (sold out, similar)
Bracelets: Forever 21 (love this)
Ring: Gifted from my sister


2 comments:

  1. Omg Hii!!! I live in Chicago too!! Lol first blogger I met thus far that lives in Chicago. Soo glad to meet u

    Follow each other???

    CHANEL handbag giveaway on www.fashion-a-holic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still loving those Jorts! Make sure the boyfriend knows we vote team oversized jorts despite his veto. (yes we are referencing a previous post, we are that obessed with them :))

    Much Love!
    H&H

    ReplyDelete