Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer wearing: Eyeball exclusive

Speaking of eyes, which I wasn't.

Another summer wearing observation: sunglasses are cooler than ever before. I'm eye-sexing the hell out of the winged glasses by Opening Ceremony (a la Man Repeller) and thinking the Asos cat eyes must be mine. The colored lenses are rocking my world, too. But what isn't these days.

Thoughts? Concerns? Lusts?

Row by row, left to right:
 Ray-Ban
 Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar)
Henry Holland for Le Specs (ASOS)
ASOS
Opening Ceremony
Karen Walker
Marc by Marc Jacobs
La Garconne (similar)
ASOS
Rebecca Minkoff
Marc by Marc Jacobs
Oliver Peoples

4 comments:

  1. I stuck my tongue out at all my sunglasses this morning. None of them are making me feel that special feeling anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just too great! I can't get over the Raybans and the Marc by Marc Jacobs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Ray Bans, but my favourites are the Oliver Peoples! http://rubytuesdayloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many cool sunglasses out right now! Good picks, I have my eyeballs on those cat eye ones too...

    ReplyDelete