Friday, June 29, 2012

Wearing: Denim jumper

This jumper no doubt comes in a size 2T, the T as in toddler. When I wear it I feel playful, immature, and suddenly in need of a juice box.

One pieces are a must on these hot summer days (yesterday was over 100 degrees in Chicago). But, as I said before, the inevitable predicament always makes me chuckle: the instant nudity in the bathroom. Even funnier when it's a public bathroom. Ew.


Denim jumper: Forever 21 (old, love this and this)
Black sandals: Colin Stuart with Victoria's Secret
Clutch: Zara (similar)
Necklace: My Name Necklace
Sunglasses: Karen Walker

2 comments:

  1. I love this look on you! I just found your blog and I'm happy to be a new follower:)
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazing romper...you look very elegant,,,love the casual look

    gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete