Monday, June 18, 2012

Wearing: Delicate white

Chicago be hot, clothes be minimal. For a Saturday out and about, I wore Daisy Duke-ish jorts and a delicate white top.

The tank was a stellar thrift store find, but a little more expensive than I usually entertain. You see, any item over seven dollars must be carefully and thoroughly assessed, analyzed, pro'd and con'd. After the typical and somewhat self-torturous evaluation, I decided: Life can't won't go on as I know it without this very top.

Anyway. Hummina hummina on the high cut of the jorts right?  

And finally, in an effort to have the least possible amount of clothes/hair/anything touching me on a 90 degree day, check out the modern low pony for us long-haired folks.

White top: No label (great option here)
Jorts: Levi's (similar here)
Sandals: H&M (old)
Arrow necklace: Stella & Dot
Taylor necklace: My Name Necklace
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely loving your outfit!
    What a gorgeous tank and the combination of necklaces are amazing!

    Welcome to blogspot :)
    Lovin your blog! Just followed!
    xx APHRODITE BLUE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love this top. Such a pretty white top. Total summer wardrobe essential. Cute pony idea for girls with longer hair. I will def try it out while I have my long braids in. Thanks for sharing. ;)

    You Like It? I Made It!
    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was even cuter in person, if that's possible. It was so nice to meet you on Saturday, I'm so excited to see what other amazing outfits you have planned for the future!

    - Fran

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Fran! Loved meeting you on Saturday! Come back to Chicago soon and we'll plan a thrifting binge. xo (oh, and thanks for reading!)

      Delete
  4. I love, love your sandals!
    -loadsofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete