Monday, June 11, 2012

Wearing: a hot date

Hot date, hot dress.

The perfect balance of sparkly but not New-Years-Eve-gone-wrong sparkly, this sweet number was a sweet deal. Probably the sweetest deal I've ever scored. Marked down to a slim (okay, anorexic) 5 dollars, I couldn't pass up this loose, party in the back, amber tiger striped shift dress. Just couldn't.

The strappy happy sandals, which I failed to get a close-up of, are a wonderful addition to my shoe collection. Love the braided straps. 

So goes my Saturday night, a romantic evening with my main squeeze. And probably too much wine.

Dress: Urban Outfitters (clearance)
Sandals: Colin Stuart with Victoria's Secret
Clutch: Zara (love this one)
Necklace: Stella & Dot

3 comments:

  1. Wow that IS such an awesome find! Wish you were in DC so I could take you bargain hunting with me! You look great!

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome dress, can't believe it was only $5! Love it paired with the flat black sandals too. I wear that Stella & Dot necklace all the time, it goes with everything!

    ReplyDelete