Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wearing: Leather in summer

It's almost-officially-basically summer and what do I do? Slap on a leather skirt. Totally normal.

Kind of biker gone tribal, no? The sandals, first featured in May, happily clash with the necklace. To be honest, which I always am, I grappled with the idea of wearing the shoes and neck-wear together. I'm more of a one statement at a time kind of girl. Enter the simple gray muscle tee to help water it all down..

  • Gray muscle tee: Topshop
  • Leather skirt: Forever 21 (another option)
  • Necklace: Forever 21 (similar here)
  • Sandals: H&M
  • Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

4 comments:

  1. love this outfit!!
    so cute!!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool !!on the first picture you look like Sarah Jessica Parker:)
    Urszula

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and its amazing! I just followed. I love how you put links to similar items, it's so convenient and your style is wonderful.
    Also that necklace is too cute!

    colored--shadows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Taylor,

    I love your style! I'd be delighted to have you as part of a style feature on a forthcoming Chicago guide. We're nailing down our editorial calendar and scheduling photoshoots for July. If you're interested, I'll provide further detail through email. Please shoot me a note at your earliest convenience:

    lizzie {at} theurbaness.com

    Warm regards,
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete