Monday, June 4, 2012

Wearing: Black swan

Still trying to decide if I'm white swan or black swan, but for the purposes of last Friday night I channeled my darker side. This is because I went to my best friend's going away party to pout celebrate the next chapter of her and her boyfriend's new life together in Austin.

I love wearing all black but playing with textures to keep it interesting. The top is wonderfully 3D (I'm such a millennial Wearist) and the dimension against the pleats of the skirt is chic as shit. The Bakers booties are my new summer fave; get ready to see them posted often.

Top: H&M (old, adore this white version)
Skirt: Urban Outfitters (similar here)
Booties: Bakers
Clutch: Zara (pining for her)

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty top, looks great with the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your marilyn moment!

    xx

    Très Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a second I thought it was a dress, you look amazing!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that same top! I love how you styled it! Just found your blog and am now following. Check out mine if you get a chance:

    http://tohellinahandbag.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you put together this outfit...and I'm a big fan of those booties!

    PS love your blog, don't know how I am just now stumbling up on it!
    xo
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous dress,you really look stunning!
    amazing photos

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! It looks like a dress!Great blog,I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit is awesome! I love that it's minimal but that the texture and shape of the few pieces in it add so much detail and interest! totally nailed it.

    -Erin-
    http://onetwosummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete