Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wearing: Large white shorts

Wearing layered whites (again), sorry I'm not sorry.

What I'm here to tell you about is the bottom half of my outfit: the shorts. They are L.E.I. (I know, right) and about three sizes too big. To the rescue is my trusty braided belt and the ability to roll the hell out of the hems. The largeness translates into a casual paper bag short, also might translate into a bloated look but hey, what do I care.

Then there's the lace top and who doesn't love a perfect lace top.

Lace top: Forever 21 (love this lacy piece)
White shorts: L.e.i. (these and these are adorable options)
Black sandals: Wild Pair by Bakers

2 comments:

  1. amazings pictures **
    you are so beautiful:) and i love your blog

    Love Oana :)

    www.style-muses.com

    ReplyDelete